This is my initial garb shopping list for the Reyna character, one that I will potentially be making additional versions of later.
Dress (5-6ish yards of fabric, buttons, zippers, thread, etc)Done, ATM. Didn’t use the pattern I’d planned, though. Used a different one that’s more viking. Overdress (3-4ish yards of fabric, Notions, etc)Doneish, again. I did a corset and scarf for a skirt, but it worked. Head-cloth (to match overdress. Make it out of that stuff)Done.
- Cloak (Not sure yet how I’m going to make this for sure… Maybe GoT style?)
- Pants (Not sure how much fabric, as I’m not sure what pattern I’ll use)
- “Bandages” (A few yards of natural linen type fabric)
- “Healer’s Bag” (Canvas or Leather with a shoulder strap. Probobly with some durable but interesting totem type decorations)
- “Spell Bag” (Canvas or Leather, belt mounted. Similarly decorated to Healer’s Bag)
- Short Sword (TBD exactly what it’ll look like…)
- Frog or Scabbard (Maybe make out of leather or canvas to match spell & healer’s bags?)
- Bracers (Maybe the cool looking archer ones Paul found?)
It’s a vague list, isn’t it? It needs more work. It really does. Maybe we’ll do another draft later, or at least come back and edit this one as I get things sorted out. I’ll be sure to keep things moving, that’s for sure.